Where to Get Help
Recovery is possible. Treatment does work. Countless individuals across the nation have reclaimed their lives in long-term recovery with the help of treatment and recovery service providers who make recovery possible. Medication, along with behavioral therapies, have been shown to be effective in treating those with an addiction to fentanyl and other opioids. Find treatment facilities and resources to help with recovery.
- 1-888-688-4222 | Opioid Assistance and Referral Line
Local medical experts offer patients, providers, and family members opioid information, resources and referral 24/7.
Translation services available.
- Arizona Opioid Service Locator
Find general information about medication assisted treatment and opioid use disorder services.
- 1-800-662-HELP (4357) | SAMHSA’s National Helpline
Free, confidential treatment referral and information service available 24/7 (in English and Spanish).
See where the opioid overdose reversal drug naloxone is available near you.
Find a location to dispose of unused, unwanted, or expired medication.
Find treatment resources available in your area.
- Text HELLO to 741741 to text anonymously with a trained crisis counselor for free, 24/7
- Teen Lifeline | Available 24/7
Arizona support line for teens operated by teens.
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline | Available 24/7
Helps individuals in suicidal crisis with support.
- Trevor Project Lifeline | Available 24/7
Confidential suicide hotline for LGBT youth.
- Teens Helping Teens | Available 6p to 9p PST
Text TEEN to 839863 to speak with another teen.